Why???
A) Why not???B) Because I said so.C) Everyone else was doing it.D) It seemed like a good idea at the time.E) All of the above.
Because it made me smile. :)
Love those toenails!! Saw your "novel" at Hilary's and came by to say hello. Thanks to you, I'm smiling, too :)
Because I love free-toes.Love the novel cover over at Hilary's blog.
Thanks for the heads up on the foil! I actually heard about that from Beautifulwork.wordpress.com and I have a scheduled post on Saturday regarding that. Thanks for letting me know, I love my freebies! :) Jane
Why???
ReplyDeleteA) Why not???
ReplyDeleteB) Because I said so.
C) Everyone else was doing it.
D) It seemed like a good idea at the time.
E) All of the above.
Because it made me smile. :)
ReplyDeleteLove those toenails!! Saw your "novel" at Hilary's and came by to say hello. Thanks to you, I'm smiling, too :)
ReplyDeleteBecause I love free-toes.
ReplyDeleteLove the novel cover over at Hilary's blog.
Thanks for the heads up on the foil! I actually heard about that from Beautifulwork.wordpress.com and I have a scheduled post on Saturday regarding that. Thanks for letting me know, I love my freebies! :)
ReplyDeleteJane